Friday, June 27, 2014

Review: Rowlf Plush

Rowlf Plush



In anticipation of Muppets Most Wanted, the Disney Store released a plush Rowlf. Now, I have to say that I have always wanted a Rowlf plush (who hasn't?) and was quite excited to hear this news.

Shortly thereafter, I made a large Muppet merchandise purchase from Disneystore.com (with a lovely cast discount). That purchase included the Rowlf plush. I eagerly placed my order and waited for the magical box to show up at my door. 

When the box came, I was so excited to see my new plush! Rowlf is amazingly large. I was quite surprised and pleased at his 16" height. His fur is super soft and looks great. His face looks fantastic with a nice shiny nose and mouth agape, in true Muppet fashion. He has a slightly flat bottom, so it's easy to prop him up anywhere in your home so guests can see him. On his left foot is the Disney Store Genuine Authentic patch. 

Of the Muppet plushes that I own, I have to say that Rowlf is one of the best. I'm pretty impressed with Bean Bunny, too. 

Final Thoughts:
Go buy one now and you'll be ticklin' the ivories in no time at all. Now you'll have a buddy to go home, read a book, have a couple of beers with, and then take for a walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment