Monday, May 18, 2015

P&F: Top 5 Episodes of Season 1

Phineas and Ferb
End of Summer Countdown

Top 5 Episodes of Season 1




"The Best Lazy Day Ever"


Why: This has one of my favorite lines in it, "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm busting my brothers!"and "Who is Candace?" as she struggles with her identity when she can't bust Phineas and Ferb because they are not doing anything bustable. It's a fun take on the show formula. 



"Unfair Science Fair (Redux)"

Why: I love that we get a story that extends beyond the first eleven minutes and shows us what is happening simultaneously, in this case, Candace becomes Queen of Mars when she thinks her friends have ditched her. Also, CYL BBF S (which stands for Candace You Loser Bad Friendships Fail Stacy).






"The Monster of Phineas-n-Ferbenstein"




Why: It's got muted color, monsters, a fairy princess, some great visual gags (spare parts), and Candace quotes galore! "Would you keep it down, I'm trying to use the quill!" and "I'm telling mob."





"It's About Time"






Why: One simple sentence - screaming Candace dinosaurs. We also meet Peter the Panda for the first time and get two great songs.





"I Scream, You Scream"



Why: The plot swap in this episode makes it extremely memorable. Phineas and Ferb unknowingly make an -inator and Doof makes a giant ice cream machine. Also, Carl's disguise is classic. 






Runner-Up:
"Hail Doofania!"

What are your favorite episodes from Season 1?

No comments:

Post a Comment